Richard Green PT offers training days or weekend events for those looking to build strong team working skills.
This can be held for any group, whether it is a team of colleagues looking to improve their work force, or perhaps you are going on a worldly charity challenge where you need to improve fitness levels, get to know each other better and enhance your ability to work as a unit, or maybe you are a sports team that needs to step away from the game you play and challenge yourselves in an unknown environment.
How we can help:
- Enhance fitness levels leading to more energy and more productivity
- Reduce sick days by improving health and wellbeing
- Create a sense of vulnerability leading to greater camaraderie
- Develop colleagues team work skills as well as finding out how well they perform at certain skills:
- for example: communication skills, leadership, getting a group to work together, being intuitive, developing ideas, working hard, going above and beyond to help others, listening skills, will power, determination, care and understanding, developing a plan, tackling the plan etc
- Have a good fun, rewarding, challenging day out with a focus on achieving better results at work or for your team/group, but also to engage with your colleagues outside of work/normal environment.
Richard Green PT will develop bespoke training days or weekends to target the specific requirements you wish to achieve.
Richard Green PT works alongside a fully qualified BCU L1 and L3 trainer and Mountain Leader.
Please get in contact to find out more.